- Masks are required when entering, leaving or moving around the studio. Your mask may be removed once you are on your Mega.
- Hand sanitizer must be used when entering and leaving the studio. Sanitizer is located at reception and at stations around the studio.
- Floor markers are in place and our Megas have been spaced 6 feet apart to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Masks and gloves are worn by staff when sanitizing the Megas and high-touch surfaces including lockers and restrooms using hospital grade disinfectant.
- Gloves are worn by staff when handling the “Sound Off” headphones. Hospital grade disinfectant is used to sanitize the headphones after each use. Should you wish to purchase your own re-usable headphone covers, you may do so in studio for $4.00
- Please to DO NOT ENTER the studio if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have come in contact with anyone who has or is suspected of having Covid-19.
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days;
- If you have been contacted by health authorities regarding a potential exposure;
Please contact us via email at email@example.com to advise us of the situation and you will not be charged for the class even if you are within the 12 hour cancellation window.