- Please arrive early! Doors will open 15 minutes before class begins and spots will be released 5 minutes prior to the start of class to anyone on the waitlist.
- All first timers must arrive at least 10 minutes early for an equipment demonstration to ensure safety during class. If you miss the demonstration you will not be permitted to participate in the class—it’s for your own safety!
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Lagree Effect accepts Visa, MasterCard, debit and cash.
All services must be prepaid and classes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
- Lagree Effect has a 12-hour cancellation policy. If a class is cancelled 12 hours or more prior to the class start time, a full credit will be returned to your account. Classes cancelled within the 12-hour window will be considered late cancellations and charged as if attended.
- Should a class spot open up while you’re on the waitlist, we will send you an email informing you that we’ve registered you for the class. If you no longer wish to take the class, remember to remove yourself from the waitlist. If you get into the class and don’t show up, our no show fees will apply.
- If it is your first time at Lagree Effect, please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before class. If we are unable to give you a machine orientation for your first class, you will not be permitted in class.
- All no-shows and late cancellations for members enrolled in an Unlimited Pass will incur a $20 fee.
- Members are required to wear grip socks during the workout. These are available to rent or purchase in-studio.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.